1.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the treatment of the data collected through the website, www.sudominio.com (hereinafter, the “Web” or the “Website”) is MARIMORENA, C.B., with C.I.F. No. B-54.785.118 with address at C/ La mar, 30-baix. 03700 Denia. Hereinafter website.
2.- Purpose of processing personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we process your personal data?
In MARIMORENA, C.B. We will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
a) In case of contracting the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, service provision and improvement.
b) Sending of requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and in any time, by sending an email to the indicated email address previously.
The fields of said records are mandatory, making it impossible to perform the expressed purposes if such data is not provided.
2.2. For how long are the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could be derived for services rendered.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
a) The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of MARIMORENA, C.B., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contract.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether in MARIMORENA, C.B. we are treating your personal data, and Specifically, you are empowered to exercise the following rights that the regulations on of data protection recognizes you, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request its DELETION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the Interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSITION to the processing of their data.
We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or Defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, You can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data. You can exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal and/or mailing address e-mail that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, the interested party has right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/